Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day Gift





I went shopping with my mom this weekend and I wanted to get something special for my sons preschool teachers. I found these containers at Jo Ann Fabrics and I ended up filling it with Chocolate Kisses and anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath and Body Works (luv that place).
The stamp I used happy heart day I bought for a dollar at Jo Anns . The ribbon is from Stampin Up! The border punches are from ek success. I think I got 7 or 8 they were 40% off. I used Sweethearts cricut cartridge for the heart and xo. I luv Valentines Day and I luv making people feel special.
Im using this as my entry for http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ challenge and http://www.creativecutter.org challenge.


11 comments:

  1. wow! this is awesome! tfs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for following my blog. I'm a new follower of yours, too. Also, I'm having a 100 follower giveaway, so you should check it out. :o)

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project-It would qualify for my Cricut & Stamp Talk Time Tuesday Challenge. Stop on over and enter it for a chance to win a new acrylic stamp set. TFS-Cathie www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, it is so pretty.

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project! Love all the ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! Good Luck in the challenge! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the paint can. I need one now!!
    By the way, I have a blog award for you. I love your blog and it's so inspirational. Stop by when you get a chance.
    http://deegeescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I love your stuff and I am now a follower of your blog and I want to thank you for stoping by mine and becoming a follower. I will be checking often to see what new stuff you have created. TFS
    CountryLadyDesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete