Monday, January 17, 2011

Anything but a card Challenge

Card Creations & More by C is having a Challenge every other Saturday. There are some steps you have to follow.
  1. you must make anything but a card
  2. you must have a blog, and link only the post that has your actual challenge
  3. you must link her blog/challenge to your post. (me i'm clueless on this so i'm typing)
  4. leave a comment and your email and your number that you got from the linky

So i found the other day my sons first birthday photos and his birthday cards..I always keep his cards from his parties and never know what to do with them. So i decided to make a layout page that would hold his birthday cards as well as a picture from the party.

I did this layout a couple days ago and forgot what cartridge i used for the balloons. Sorry. I took 12x12 paper and then cut some 12x12 paper in half to make a pocket and used the eyelets for ribbon to hold it together and used some brads to hold it at the bottom.

Hope you get a good idea from this to get those party cards in order..



6 comments:

  1. This is super super cute. Great job. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable layout!! Everything is just too cute! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute LO. Your son is so cute. Thanks for playing in the challenge. hope you join in again next challenge too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. you have some wonderful projects on your blog! If you would like to "accept" the award :) the directions are on my blog at www.thecricutcorner.com. I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a great idea for his bday cards! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations and More.

    ReplyDelete