Tuesday, January 4, 2011


OK, so my pink stamper is looking for 2 people for her design team which is so exciting. You have to make a card or a scrapbook page using her favorite colors pink, brown, green and another color of your choice which mine was orange and your faviorte Circut Cartridge.
Supplies that I used were: Brown, black, white and orange cardstock from The Paper Company,
Pattern Paper is from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, Glitter Brads from The Paper Studio,
mini pop dots from All Night Media, Cricut Cartridge was Nifty Fifties, Stampin Up! stamp set Sweet Little Sentiments, Basic Black Ink from Stampin UP! and a blender pen
Card size is 5 1/2 x 10 1/4
Pattern layer is 5x5
White layer is 4 1/4x 4 1/4
Orange layer is just a tad bit larger then the white
I cut the bird at 4 1/2 inches
I used a crop a dile to make the holes for my brads
I also shaded around my bird with a Blender pen with black ink

9 comments:

  1. Cute Birdie! I love the colors you chose, good job.
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that birdie! Wishing you the best!

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling! I just got the Nifty Fifties cartridge but haven't done much with it. Good luck on the DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! I love that lil birdy!! You did an excellent job on the challenge! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little bird : ) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete