Friday, January 14, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

My Pink Stamper had a blog hop tonight, which i never did before.It was really neat. You had to find the key words and make out what the challenge was. This is my entry for the pink stamper challenge..And it was a challenge..My mind went blank after i finished everyones blogs it took me awhile to come up with something..Meantime my son spills my pop all over my work area, hes using my cuttlebug and asking me all sorts of questions..needless to say its midnight and i'll be up all night due to a late nap..
I used the Country Life cartridge and Blooming with love discontinued stamp set from Stampin Up! I have yet to buy some stamps from Robyn (My Pink Stamper). My vase is cut at 4 1/4.
I hope you like it! I love crafting even if it isnt a good day or things arent going quite as planned. And tonight i think it worked out. I will say that i took a couple of minutes away from my project to throw a load of clothes in the washer then came back to it.. Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice Card
    I am now a Follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! You are so talented!!! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog for the blog hop!!! I'm so glad you did! I love your work; you are so talented!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete