
Scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com is having a challenge using the birthday bash cartridge or if you dont own the cartridge then you can use a different one using the same theme. I dont own the cartridge so i used the create a critter (my favorite) and made the turtle. His birthday wish is alittle late. Hope you enjoy!
So cute! How can you go wrong with that sweet little turtle - I'm sure you will be forgiven for being late.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
lovin' that turtle and the colors! thanks for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
ReplyDeleteliz :o)
Super cute turtle!!! Love it and I'm for sure a follower now:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
http://pinkblingcrafter.blospot.com/
Omg that is too cute! I love little turtles! Thanks for playing along at Scrappy moms!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love it.
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/