Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flaunt it Friday

This is the first time doing a challange for Flaunt it Friday. You had to use the skull from the mini monsters cartridge. I thought why not try a valentines day card..its turned out much better then i thought. I didnt have a rubber stamp that matched so i used my computer and typed out a saying then printed it out on card stock..Hope you like it!!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the saying-it goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the papers you used and the doodling!! Thanks for playing along at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the colors and design. I have become a follower, I like your style.
    Stop by sometime http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! Beautiful job!! :) So creative!!! :) Thanks for playing along at FIF!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! I am having so much fun looking at everyone's cool skull projects TFS at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love this! what a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and great sentiment! Thanks for flaunting it this week at FIF!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color choices! That paper is awesome along with the card too!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love how you used the skull, and that sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for flaunting it with us over at FIF this week :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sentinment is great! Thanks for playing along with us at FIF! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete