My gosh I've just been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank You Jeanne from http://www.thecricutcorner.com/. I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks, my blog has been set up forever but I never used it like this. I cant wait to make more cards and layouts for everyone too see.There are a couple of things that you have to do when a blog gets this award.
- You have to Thank the person who gave you the award..THANK YOU JEANNE!!
- You have to find 8 blogs that you think should get the next award and leave them a comment for them to know it was you who gave them the award and they can pass on the recognition.
- Last you have to list 8 things about yourself.
I've been watching alot of blogs lately and there are so many that i got ideas from. It;s hard to just pick 8 i love all the blogs that i follow. So here are the ones i picked..Congratulations to you and your blog.
Well done everyone you've inspired me in so many ways. Thanks a Bunch!
http://www.ccscards.blogspot.com/
http://www.crafteeshe.blogspot.com/
http://www.creationsbymommy.com/
http://www.kaylabrickner.blogspot.com/
http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com/
http://www.rockpapercricut.com/
http://www.scrapobsesswithjess.blogspot.com/
8 things about me.
- I got my first little cricut years ago when it first came out, took alittle break from it, then ended up getting the black expression. I have the gypsy but not really to fond of it yet.
- I get my craftyness from my mom who has also inspired me in so many ways.
- I have a wild and crazy 4yr old boy. Who keeps me busy and on my feet 24/7.
- I have a husband who works hard for our family so I can stay part time. I just love him!
- I also have 2 dogs who live under my feet and a cat who sleeps all day.
- I also do wood crafts I buy my patterns from a wonderful lady off the web http://www.primitivecrafts11.blogspot.com/ with out her patterns I'd be lost.
- I love the movies and books from Twilight.
- Last but not least the biggest thing about me is I finally set a goal for myself..To have a house built starting in two years. I have pics of it all over my house to remind me of what my biggest goal is.
Again thanks alot!
AWWWW!! Congrats and thank you!!! I'm so honored! :) Thanks!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tana! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me!! I'm so flattered. Congratulations to you as well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! Your blog has such cute ideas.
ReplyDeleteThat was very sweet of you for choosing me to receive the award as well.:)
~Ally
Awwww thank you so much! I to have only been doing this for a short while and it is such a GREAT HONOR to know someone likes my stuff. Thank you and congrats to you!!! Your blog is cuper cute!!!
ReplyDelete