Monday, January 24, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays Challenge

Recycle "It Matters"..

The challenge was to use the cricut cartridge Give a Hoot! Using the bear in the trash can or any other cut that was close related. Making this card made me realize that my family doesn't recycle enough. I catch myself throwing away pop cans, 2 liter bottles, my son's juice bottles and everything else that can be recycled. I even have a recycle bin for the curb. Tonight's trash night and I can get alot of things ready for recycle.
My card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
the cricut cuts are 2 inches if i remember right
I chalked around most of the edges for a shadow look
Thanks Flaunt it Fridays for having this challenge and getting me back on track with things to recycle.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the card. What a great idea and sentiment for this cut!! Absolutely love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at FIF!! Good luck in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! You gave me inspiration to make a card like this for Earth Day! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great idea and I hope it inspires you to recycle more...I know it would work for me. :) Thanks for playing along at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design and the message is perfect for all of us to remember that "It matters". I also must try to recycle more.
    Thanks for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays.
    Vivi M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for Flaunting your stuff at FIF!

    ReplyDelete