Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge







This post is for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge..I've never did a Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge before so I thought I'd give it a shot. You have to make a card and follow a sketch you can only flip it.
My card size is 51/4 x 51/4
I used the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Blender Pen for the cheeks
Stampin UP! Pixie Pink ink pad for the cheeks
Stamp is from Michaels for 1$
Ribbon is from Michaels 1.99$
pop dots
gelly roll pens

6 comments:

  1. This is really great! Love the bees!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love your take on the challenge and love the bees, you did such a wonderful job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable with lots of gorgeous details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable i love this cartridge,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you joined your first PK challenge! Your card is adorable! Love those bees! Good luck and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! It's 'bee'utiful!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete